The foundation of our actions.
No bureaucracy. Everyone is equal.
At the forefront of cutting edge science.
Get answers and take control.
The role will be leading all data and analytics around marketing activities and customer behaviour. Being the 'go to’ person collaborating with all departments within the business playing a vital role to deliver actionable insights on customer interactions and behaviour with our products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales representative to assist with our sales campaigns and help us grow our client base and projects. The role primarily involves building and maintaining strong business relationships, developing and implementing sales strategies.
· Maximise sales of products
· Maintain excellent ongoing knowledge of the field, company products and competitor activity
· Identify and action new opportunities which will drive business
· Analyse, plan and implement strategies to ensure highest ROI
· Liaise and negotiate with key stakeholders effectively
· Build deep client loyalty through trust, reliability and a genuine commitment to help
· Contact potential clients to pitch the products and to understand whether there is an opportunity
to solve a business problem
· Set up client meetings
· Be an ambassador of the company at trade shows, conferences and other sales events.
· Background in healthcare or lifescience degree
· 3 – 4 years of experience in sales role
· Successful sales experience within the NHS or working with doctors and pharmacists
· Proven track record of success in a sales role with strong results focus and shows initiative
· Ability to adapt approach from strategic to tactical as opportunities and challenges dictate
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build 1:1 relations with clients as well as work
well as part of a closely-knit team
· Strong commercial acumen and business planning skills
· A desire for continuous personal and professional development
· Positive attitude and fun to work with!