* Feeling Full
* Hunger Response
* Energy Metabolism
* Food Pleasure Response
* Appetite and Excess Eating
* Snacking Behaviour
* Sugar Sensitivity
* Proinsulin Conversion rate
* Fasting Blood Glucose
* Glucose regulation
* Glucose uptake sensitivity
* Fat & Glucose Metabolism
* Caffeine Sensitivity
* Lactose Intolerance
* Alcohol Tolerance
* Vitamin B9/Folate
* Vitamin B12
* Vitamin D
* Vitamin A
* Muscle Growth
* Repair and Recovery
* Muscle Power
* Muscle Endurance
* Predisposition to Achilles Tendinopathy
* Post workout Blood Pressure
* Post workout Cholesterol Levels
* TYPE III Hyperlipoproteinemia
* Atrial Fibrillation
* Coronary Artery Disease
* Myocardial Infarction
* Peripheral Arterial Disease
* Sickle Cell Anaemia.
* Beta Blocker Efficiency
* Beta Blockers and LVEF Response
* Anticoagulants Sensitivity and Metabolism
* Calcium Channel Blockers and QTC Interval
* Calcium Channel Blockers vs Beta Blockers
* Lipids lowering medication Uptake
* ACE inhibitors Metabolism
* HDL Cholesterol
* LDL Cholesterol
* Gene X (Cholesterol lowering polymorphism).
* Folate metabolism
* Venous Thrombosis
* Risk of Oestrogen supplementation.
We are the only DNA testing company that is registered by the Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator and inspector of all healthcare services in England.
In 2017 we were seed funded by NHS England - a world’s leading organisation providing bespoke healthcare service to millions of people and with a reputation expanding across all continents.
Genes + Environment = Physiology.
Your unique enviroment and genetic profiles are combined to give you
a full picture of your health and fitness.
Based on your health and fitness profile, practical advice will be given to improve your lifestyle and optimise your wellness and fitness regimen.
Cardiologists and nutrition-qualified personal trainers provide a comprehensive assessment on
Long term support is provided via our online platform where you can communicate with one of our partner doctors or trainers directly.